Sunday, October 4, 2009

1st day of P90x

Wow...all I have to say. The first day of P90x was definitely something else. I felt the burn and it worked out me real good. I think my frustration is going to come in because mentally I feel that the program is not going to work. I took my 1st day pictures and will post them after 30 days when I see the first set of results. I think I am going to try very hard to train my body to eating right. Im going to start by eating a healthy breakfast in the mornings and really try to stay away from the food court at Lenox.

The first workout showed me that I am way out of shape and need to really get on it if I plan to succeed. My reps were extremely low and got worse on the second part of the DVD. Lets see how tomorrow morning goes.

My plan meals consist of a lot of oatmeal, egg whites, chicken breast, etc. Im going to try and stick with the diet accordingly. For the first time im motivated to actually succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment