Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One failure at a time

Last time I updated my blog I was excited about starting P90X and in about 15 days a lot of people would be expecting my "result" shots but, sorry to tell you guys I failed. I only managed to do 4 days of the expensive do it at home fitness program. (Maybe I will try again January 1st, 2010)

So, I just finished another semester of college at Georgia State and got a "D" in my Advance News Reporting class. My 2nd "D" in my entire college career. The first one was in Fall of 2008. I never thought a grade like that would bring so much joy into my life. Long story! and I am to lazy to try and explain the situation it requires numbers and figures, I don't have time for that.

If you don't already follow me on Twitter (CaesarM)

No comments:

Post a Comment